This is a difficult time for everyone. Being at home doesn’t mean you are isolated.  There are people who can help. If you need to talk to someone or if you’re worried about a friend, you can contact any of the following: If you are worried a crime is happening now, call 999 now. If it isn’t an emergency, but you think the police should know about it call 101 or report it online. Twitter – @DerPolContact Facebook – @derbyshireconstabulary If you would prefer not to contact the Police directly: Crimestoppers – 0800555111 (anonymously) NSPCC – 0808 800 5000 or email – Child Line – 0800 1111 CEOP via their online site. (anonymously) The main thing is, if you have a concern and would normally confide in a trusted adult at school or someone who you would normally have regular contact with but aren’t at the moment, please, please consider the options above. We are all here to help!